|Date Posted||August 6, 2020|
Function as senior technical lead to develop Salesforce based applications.
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The Application Technical Lead Senior will lead the technical implementations of strategic multi-million dollar initiatives in Enterprise Process Services (EPS) team. Function as senior technical lead to develop Salesforce based applications. Lead the technical implementation of strategic initiatives. Interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations. Design, develop, test, and implement thoughtful and cost-effective cloud/hybrid solutions and applications in support of AmeriHealth Caritas business needs. Interface with various department in the organization including Enterprise Architecture, Application and other teams and provide technical leadership to development teams. Function as a Salesforce Applications solution lead to effectively interface with leadership team in both IS and Business organizations.
- Function as a Salesforce solution lead for business initiatives.
- Lead the design and implementation of Salesforce (Healthcloud, Community Cloud, etc.) applications integrating with on-prem and other external vendor solutions.
- Lead the design and implementation of cross-platform solution for all EPS initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture direction.
- Working with Application and Data Architecture teams, design and implement API first driven integrated solutions.
- Develop in agile development methodology including user stories, continuous integration and test driven development.
- Lead, evaluate and provide technical and architectural guidance to team members.
- Lead solution architecture for application enhancements.
- Function as the point person for overall EPS solution by aligning dependencies based on enterprise data and application architecture.
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
- Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
- Develops technical design specifications.
- Participate in and/or lead code reviews.
- Mentor and coach Salesforce technical development team.
- Establish best practices, standards, tools to optimize design and development.
- Ensure that Software Development Methodologies in design and build are consistently implemented and tracked with appropriate metrics.
- Lead technical meetings and provides technical directions to Programmer Analysts.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in implementing Salesforce application and CRM solutions in Healthcare industry in customer facing area with clear understanding of the Salesforce platform capabilities, limits and latest technical offerings. Having a clear understanding of security, scalability, maintainability of solution design and development needs.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience as Salesforce Technical Lead, leading technical development teams in implementing full end to end Salesforce solutions integrated with on-prem solutions.
- Experience in implementing SSO (various methods) based seamless user experience solutions.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience building and delivering web applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration, experience building and delivering Salesforce solutions, experience delivering within an Agile and Waterfall mixed methodology, with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming, database concepts, solving problems within high-performance, real-time, distributed systems.
- Experience with AI, RPA technologies is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development methodology including product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, continuous integration, Test Driven Development and in Agile tools.
- Solid design and architecture experience in .Net, Java, Oracle, SQL, Sybase – Tuning and optimization, Modular code development, Hands-on experience in writing web services and SQL store procedure calls.
- Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider - preferred.