|Date Posted||November 20, 2020|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Salesforce Support Lead to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Provide technical management to a team of support analysts
- Provide input to Salesforce.com backlog management, associated dependencies and sprint planning
- Pro-actively identify and escalate situations with production environments that require urgent attention
- Serve as liaison between support and development teams; follow standard help desk procedures and participate in testing and release management
- Recommend enhancements to achieve efficiencies, best practices and adherence to corporate policies
- Minimum eight years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem in a lead or advanced capacity, e.g. Advanced Admin, Solution Engineer, with extensive implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; SFDC Certification required
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment with direct experience on multiple Salesforce projects
- Salesforce security expert, and extremely well versed in the app builder, process builder, reports and page layouts
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.