|Published||May 14, 2023|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. From strategy to implementation, our approach is fiercely human. In eight countries and 45 markets, we deeply understand our customers-and their customers-to deliver practical, end-to-end solutions that drive meaningful impact. Backed by close partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, our 13,000+ strong team helps people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. We're honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. Learn more at slalom.com.
In our Salesforce business, we help our clients bring the most impactful customer experiences to life and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. We are passionate about and dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team, recognizing that diverse team members are celebrated for bringing their authentic selves to work and are empowered to build solutions that reach more diverse populations in innovative and impactful ways. Our team is comprised of customer strategy experts, Salesforce-certified experts across all Salesforce capabilities, industry experts, organizational and cultural change consultants, and project delivery leaders. As the 3rd largest Salesforce partner globally and in North America, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
Job Title: Salesforce B2C Commerce Technical Lead
As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Technical Lead, you will help Slalom in leading projects as well as participate in delivery leadership. You will work with the team to provide high quality code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of the ecommerce platforms. You should have knowledge of Commerce Business to Consumer (B2C) development as well as using the platform to perform configuration and data changes.
* You will be responsible for understanding requirements, reading tasks, following estimates, and assist in developing the code / configuration for projects you are assigned to.
* You will provide guidance and oversight to development teams to ensure that both the process is followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with architecture development policies and standards.
* You will contribute to the rest of the team and help share knowledge of the B2C platforms.
* You will work closely with the solution owner, functional architect, technical architect, and client to understand the business needs and objectives, using your knowledge of the commerce platforms. As part of a project team, you will interpret technical specifications to turn requirements into use cases and tasks with technical notes. You will work with the project team to assign those tasks out to the developers on the team, assist in running sprint planning meetings, and participate in the project scrum meetings.
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* 3+ years of experience with Commerce B2C Platform, Salesforce Reference Architecture (SFRA) architecture experience preferred
* Experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
* Experience using JS Controllers, Demandware Script, ISML Templates, Real time data exchange using Web services, and understand how to integrate to 3rd party code and external systems.
* One or more current Commerce Cloud B2C certifications (B2C Commerce Developer, B2C Technical Architect) is preferred
* The ability to understand the overall scope of the project, complete tasks in a timely fashion and within estimate time
* Be willing to learn and grow with new certifications
* Demonstrate experience collaborating and communicating with a diverse set of people across groups and organizational levels
* Enthusiastic, professional, and confident team player with a strong focus on client success who can present effectively even under adverse conditions
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and ensure delivery of quality products
* Located and able to work remotely within the U.S. or Canada
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Slalom will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.