|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Ref ID: 02710-0012061536
Classification: Business Analyst
Compensation: $75000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Our client is seeking a forward-thinking, experienced eCommerce business analyst to join our organization. In this position, you will keep our company up to speed with best practices in eCommerce standards and guidelines, while overseeing the support, planning, development, and maintenance of systems. This position will have a significant impact on the quality and delivery speed of our technology initiatives in our business. The successful candidate will be hands-on with a strong background in data analysis and eCommerce systems and is responsible for ensuring that all applications and integrations are fully functional within the system. Experience with Salesforce or web platforms like Salesforce Commerce cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud is desired but not required.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and integration of enterprise systems.
- Understanding of requirements analysis and software development/integration methods; knowledge of data analysis and modeling a plus.
- Experience in working with enterprise level eCommerce platforms like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Oracle ATG or Magento.
- Ideal candidate will be able to trouble shoot and develop a process for the resolution of various IT related issues/challenges.
- Experience with Google Analytics, and Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to collaborate effectively with users, developers, and other stakeholders. Calm under pressure, proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn.
- JIRA experience or any other ticketing system
- Experience with Confluence for Documentation purposes and strong documentation skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies for SDLC