|Date Posted||January 20, 2021|
We are looking Cloudcraze- Technical Architect for job like inplant in Coca Cola
Role & Responsibilities
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B Technical Architect is a multi-functional delivery role in our Digital Customer Experience . The TA is responsible for solution design and architecture, and provides guidance, oversight, and mentoring for the development team. They help control project scope and estimate any project scope changes. The TA assist in identifying project risks and minimizes those risks with planning and communication. We need disposicion for perform Release Deployments every 3 weeks at night, and to work on any production support issue at any time.
- 3+ years relevant experience in technical development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years recent experience with Salesforce implementation (Sales, Service, Community)
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B (Cloudcraze)
- Ability to elicit requirements from customers and map them into the technical capabilities of the eCommerce platform.
- Ability to easily communicate with customer stakeholders, including Director, VP, and executives. This includes the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Technical expertise and written communication skills to create detailed and high-quality technical requirements, technical architecture, and design documentation for the development team.
- Ability to think abstractly about technical architecture, and to quickly create accurate high-level and/or low-level estimates
- Can provide technical leadership to the development team by coaching and mentoring team members
- Expert-level knowledge of B2B and B2C eCommerce functionality and best practices
- Uses industry experience to help manage project risk. Proactively identifies risk and is an active participant in mitigation discussions
Platform & Technical Skills
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce Data Loader, Workbench, APIs, and SOQL
- Extensive experience developing in Visualforce, Apex, Lightning, Handlebars, and Backbone
- Strongly prefer participation in multiple front-to-back Salesforce B2B implementations
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce B2B’s configuration, customization, and extension capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce B2B’s data model and OOTB capabilities, including product types, pricing, accounts & contacts, order templates, cart & checkout, order history, and common integration points.
Send CV to email@example.com