|Date Posted||October 19, 2021|
What does a great Director, Salesforce Administration do?
The Director of Salesforce Administration will be responsible for management and stewardship of the Fiserv Salesforce.com environment. The primary focus will be management of small team of Salesforce Administrators and Analyst. Oversight of work ques/tickets along with hands-on administration on a regular basis. Data stewardship, update release cycles, third party connected applications, and customization of the platform within the realm of best practices are all both direct contributions as well as team management areas.
As Director, Salesforce Administration, you can look forward to:
- Providing technical management to a team of support Analysts/Administrators
- Pro-actively identifying and escalating situations with production environments that require urgent attention
- Adhering and reporting within service levels agreements
- Serving as liaison between users directly, support, and development teams
- Following standard help desk procedures and participate in testing and release management
- Recommending enhancements to achieve efficiencies, best practices and adherence to corporate policies
Basic Skills required for Consideration:
- 3+ years of Sales Administration experience
- 5+ years as a Technical Manager
- Administrator/Advanced administration in Salesforce.com
- Team management
- SQL working knowledge
- Basic report construction abilities
- Salesforce security best practice application
- Strong abilities with roles, profiles, sharing, record types, permission sets
- SSO and MFA
- Connected applications
- Experience with Key management or SFDC Shield experience would be a plus
- Basic programming skills (Process Builder is a plus)
Preferred skills for consideration:
- Certification in Salesforce Administration
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.