|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2020|
This Business Analyst will work with the Demand Management Tracking System Team to help analyze, define, document, and translate business requirements into cost effective, and scalable solutions in DMTS Salesforce-based application.
The DMTS is the system of record for the Company's $200MM+ annual energy efficiency and demand management activities.
- Must be capable of performing the duties of Business Analyst, i.e. gathering requirements from business and reporting it properly to Tech side.
- Work between departments, identify requirements and the project scope, create the solution design, implement the design, test the design and make sure the solution is maintained.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with business groups, review and document business requirements, document them into functional requirements, and evaluate and recommend DMTS technical solutions.
- Engage with DMTS system admins and the application vendors to deliver the enhancement releases or the projects necessary to deliver against these requirements.
- Ensure that requirements map to real business needs and are approved by all relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver and review documentation related to solution design, including data validations, program rules, workflow rules, or other detailed deliverables.
- Organize and prioritize user change requests and enhancement needs based on the level of effort and importance.
- Assist with data management, reporting, mapping, and the import/export and ETL of large volumes of data.
- Develop test plans and execute test scripts for software testing on the DMTS.
- Train end users to ensure they understand all associated process and procedural changes.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of desk reference guides and procedural documentation required to support the governance and maintenance of the various environments and program configurations of the DMTS.
- Perform various project and team functions; assist in scheduling, assigning, and tracking tasks.