|Published||June 1, 2023|
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA (Remote)
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
AFS is seeking a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect who is passionate, hands-on expert with the Salesforce Platform. You enjoy working closely with executives, program and product managers, and analysts to design and architect Salesforce solution implementations, including the appropriate Salesforce product and integrations. You will play various roles from prototyping to proposal technical support to implementation.
The Architect possesses these personality traits necessary to succeed:
1. Tenacity: Takes the initiative, actively, to solve problems themselves without help and with a high degree of success. The candidate is someone that will not wait for work to be assigned to them, rather will find and solve problems on their own and seeks out ways to make the client's systems more efficient, more user-friendly, and more secure.
2. Credibility: Should do their homework and know what they are talking about at all times. The candidate should seek out knowledge about the assigned systems actively and be able to read/understand documentation and historical knowledge bases to draw their own expert understanding of the systems in order to be a trusted advisor to the client.
3. Consistency: The candidate is present at all meetings, is prepared for them and is active in them. The candidate is available during the client's working hours on a consistent and reliable basis. The candidate responds to calls, instant messages, and electronic mails immediately and has a base instinct about perception management with regard to client interaction and with management.
In a delivery capacity, you will ensure effective solution design to meet business requirements in a variety of industry contexts. You are currently certified and have hands-on experience of all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including design, configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. The Architect collaborates with internal and customer stakeholders and development teams to design and build solutions in SFDC that support processes for continuous improvement and for reuse in other engagements. The Architect has proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 7 years of equivalent industry experience
- Experience as a Salesforce developer or architect
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certifications
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification is required
Bonus Points If:
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Provide superior group/team facilitation skills
- Ability to enter client environment and provide recommendations after assessing the requirements and the current state
- Demonstrated experience managing the expectations of high profile clients and building a reputation of trust
- Possess strong oral and written communication, presentation skills, project management, and mentoring skills
- US Citizenship Required
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $198,900 - $324,900
Colorado: $198,900 - $280,700
New York City: $230,300 - $324,900
Washington: $211,900 - $298,800
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Please be aware that Accenture roles in the US require all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.