|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2020|
TEKsystems has a San Francisco and New York client in need of a mid level Full Stack Developer with a strong interest in learning Salesforce.
The client is a small company of 260 based in California, New York, and Singapore. Their Engineering Team is focused on Salesforce and they use a highly customized version of Salesforce for almost all of their processes. This person will be focused on completing projects that require a skillset grounded in Full Stack Engineering and assisting the rest of the team with Salesforce Development.
• Collaborate with the rest of the Engineering team to resolve issues and deliver projects
• Leverage APIs to design robust integrations amongst the systems in our technology stack
• Develop and evaluate different design approaches, leveraging wireframes and other tools to present solutions (both own, and those designed by team members)
• Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements and propose enhancements around user experience
• Write technical requirement documents and develop the code required to address said requirements
• Prepare test data and conduct basic unit or module testing
• Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
• Participate in project team meetings
• Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
• Manage individual tasks to completion, ensuring deliverables are of high quality and meet the requirements
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• 3+ years of experience developing applications. Preferably working with Apex and Lightning Web Components
• Experience working with APIs. Preferably specific knowledge of Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
• Experience with ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica or Matillion
• Experience developing interactive web-based applications
• Experience building complex business applications using Java, Python, C# or C++
• Familiarity with web/database application development technologies like SQL, AJAX, JSON, HTML5
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Information Systems or other relevant degree
• Must thrive working under pressure and in a rapidly changing landscape
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Located in San Francisco or New York and able to come into the office once it is safe
• Salesforce.com Developer certification is strongly preferred (Platform Developer I)
• Demonstrated ability to be solution-oriented, solve problems, and think “out of box”
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.