|Published||September 14, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Reporting to the Strategy, Programs and Portfolio Performance lead, the Futureforce Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Private Equity (PE) Practice to accelerate growth within a new division for Salesforce. Salesforce's PE Practice partners with Private Equity firms to accelerate value creation in their portfolio companies through digital transformation, leveraging the Salesforce platform and ecosystem. The Futureforce program is a leadership development program for graduates. In addition to their main role, the Futureforce analyst will receive skills-based assessments and coaching, mentorship from Salesforce leaders, Private Equity industry exposure, on-the-job client-facing shadowing opportunities, opportunities to participate in Ohana community and volunteering activities, and training in Salesforce technology up to "Ranger" certification. This unique opportunity is considered a year-long apprenticeship, with the opportunity to convert to full-time within the team.
The Futureforce Analyst will work directly with senior relationship managers within the team, immediately placed into client-facing work in the following key areas of our go-to-market:
* Market research: Conduct market research on top International Private Equity firms including fund cycle, investment approach, sector focus, digital transformation strategy, and value creation approach
* Portfolio company due diligence: Conduct background research on PE-owned portfolio companies, uncover opportunities for revenue growth, cost reduction, efficiencies and security via digital transformation
* Financial analysis & case studies: Produce analytical Private Equity case studies, including business value cases
* Sales enablement content creation: Support in the preparation of Private Equity professional development training for Salesforce's sales teams
* Strategic projects: Lead and/or support strategic projects for the Salesforce Global Private Equity practice
* Recent graduate in from an accredited university (May 2021 - May 2022)
* Expected start date of November 1
* Confident discussing financial accounting terms and business case development
* Strong analytical skills, be proficient in Excel, and have strong attention to detail
* Independent, self-starter with a strong work ethic and personal drive, and character qualities that match with our company's core values
* Team player and good at maintaining positive working relationships
* Experience from prior internships in Financial Services, Mergers, Acquisitions, and/or Private Equity markets and a basic understanding of the Private Equity industry
* Experience working internationally or an interest to work with international clients and on international teams
* Professional fluency in another language, in addition to business-level English
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.