|Date Posted||May 17, 2021|
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry/Sector: HI X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 100%
A career in our Salesforce Service practice, within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.As part of our service team, you’ll help deliver transformative applications for the mobile and social connected enterprise through Salesforce. You’ll help our clients build custom applications to transform the customer experience through improved service by providing real time access to information across channels.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
Demonstrates leadership expertise as it pertains to a global business advisory consulting services firm, including the following areas:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Leveraging industry knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management and project facilitation;
- Leading and/or facilitating teams and develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
- Leveraging Business transformation skills with a track record of successful change enablement with quantifiable results;
- Utilizing analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks;
- Implementing system applications, software configurations, and XML or other related coding in the following CRM technological product suites - Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP;
- Utilizing PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector.