|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
The IT CRM Manager is the technical Salesforce.com lead for our global CRM implementation that is part of a larger global CRM, CPQ and Enterprise Data Management program.
The IT CRM Manager will ensure that UL IT is properly aligned as an enabler of UL’s business strategy while driving configuration over customization in our new global Salesforce CRM. You are accountable for the design, development, execution and later support of programs and processes that ensure the effective alignment of UL’s Sales, Customer Advocacy/Care and Analytics Information Systems, security, and IT resources with UL’s strategic business requirements.
This position will report to the Enterprise Delivery Commercial Excellence Leader.
- Partner with key business stakeholders in understanding business process needs and setting the overall direction of UL’s Sales and Customer Advocacy Information Systems.
- Provide functional and technical leadership for Salesforce and related environments.
- Collaborate with key IT stakeholders to ensure overall program success.
- Lead projects through the design, development, testing and implementation phases.
- Work with other IT teams to integrate Salesforce with key applications.
- Leverage strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve business problems.
- Manage and report on program progress along with application support activities.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and collaborate with others to define appropriate approach and deliver results.
- Ensure new and existing applications meet security and audit requirements.
- Manage the performance of direct reports by defining accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing feedback and guidance, and ensuring that all policies are understood and followed.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5 to 10 years of in-depth application experience with Salesforce Sales, Service Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Consulting and/or Developer Certifications or commensurate experience required.
- Experience leading large scale successful Salesforce implementations for global enterprises.
- Agile and/or Waterfall project management experience a must, certifications preferred.
- Expert in application/solution design, configuration / system setup and documentation.
- Highly motivated individual willing to commit to a rewarding and challenging role that requires physical and/or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday and after normal business hours.
- Strong management experience along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed environment and adjust to changing priorities and participation in multiple projects.
- Deep experience with lead to opportunity business process.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and collaborate with a variety of individuals to achieve business results.
- Experience overseeing complex integrations preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Development, Einstein Analytics/Tableau, Azure DevOps, Oracle CPQ, Oracle ERP, Informatica preferred.
- Mission: For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
- People: Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve: We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
- Total Rewards: All employees at UL are eligible for bonus compensation. UL offers a generous 401k matching structure of up to 5% of eligible pay. Additionally, we invest an additional 4% into your retirement saving fund after your first year of continuous employment. We provide Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts and Health Savings Accounts that UL contributes to twice per year! Depending on your role, you can work with your manager on flexible working arrangements. We also provide employees with paid time off including vacation, holiday, sick and volunteer time off.
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com.