|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
Managed Business Solutions is seeking a Junior Salesforce Developer to support our upcoming government projects. The Junior Salesforce Developer will be part of an agile Scrum team working to design, develop, code, test and debug new software. This is a telecommuting (virtual) role which will be working with federal clients and requires both a US citizenship and you must reside within the US.
- Work closely with team and clients to ensure business and technical requirements are understood and well-defined
- Ability to translate simple to complex user stories into functional software that meets client’s needs
- Ability to estimate the time it will take you to complete assignments or tasks and be accountable for successfully completing those you commit to
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings, and other virtual meetings and ceremonies.
- Always be looking to identify and share better ways of accomplishing our goals and/or improving our processes
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com, or Sales Cloud or Service Cloud implementation experience
- At least 1 year of experience in custom development using APEX or Visualforce / Lightning
- At least 1 technical Salesforce.com Certification
- Self-directed and capable of working remotely, able to identify and find creative solution to problems
- Additional Salesforce.com technical certifications
- Experience working on large teams and complex projects
- Agile delivery experience, Scrum and/or Kanban, using Jira
- Using tools such as:
- Source code (e.g. Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Deployment / migration (e.g. changesets, scratch orgs, ANT scripting, Jenkins)
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
Environment (Working conditions, physical requirements):
- This position will require moving of up to 10 lbs. This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and frequent communication with others. The average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position with occasional need to exceed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.