|Published||July 25, 2022|
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why You’ll Love This Job:
As a Salesforce Administrator you will provide value to the business by automating complex business processes, makes sure the system is clean and efficient and monitors new releases (these occur three times a year). Essentially, you are the SME Salesforce expert within the organization, and they will have an in-depth understanding of customization.
What you’ll do:
- setting-up new users
- user maintenance
- workflow rules
- managing organization wide defaults
- role hierarchy
- basic platform customizations (fields, page layouts etc.)
- creating reports and dashboards
- security and data management
- training new users on using Salesforce
- collating requirements for new processes with stakeholders
Sound like you?
- Exceptional communication skills as you’ll work with people at all levels in the organization, from the CEO to the users themselves across the business.
- Patient, with the ability to listen and understand customer problems, needs and issues will be useful, as will the confidence to push back on requests which aren’t in the best interests of the platform. Governance and best practice are key considerations in this role.
- Influential and motivating. The users across the organization might not all be the most system savvy or keen to use the system, and so these qualities demonstrated by the Salesforce Admin will be helpful to drive user adoption.
- Solution focused. The beauty of Salesforce as a CRM tool is that there is no specific way of doing anything. For a single set of requirements, there could several solutions. Some people thrive in this kind of environment, others not so much.
- User Management
- Data Management
- Actionable Reporting
- Basic understanding of APIs
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.