|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
Senior/Lead Salesforce Developer ** US Citizen or Green card required **
Oxford Search Group had been engaged by a well-known national service organization based in Cincinnati. This key Salesforce professional will assist in the development, implementation and management of the org’s growing Salesforce platform to improve their clients delivery approach. You will be configuring, testing and implementing new applications, and assisting in the design of applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Company offers an attractive compensation/benefits program. Growing IT organization, with a healthy company culture focused on employee appreciation and work/life balance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Coordinate with project management resources to drive migration of legacy applications to our Salesforce platform.
- Help manage ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce environment, and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Interact directly with end-users and management to analyze project requirements and current system capabilities.
- Help create applications to interface with Salesforce as needed.
- Act a mentor to other developers and team members on Salesforce development best practices and available functionality.
- This role offers regular exposure to business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to technical problems.
Requirements and Skills
- Strong peo ple skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or related field, or an equivalent education/training.
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience; 5+ years preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning a big plus.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Agile Methodology experience preferred.
- Salesforce certifications (Certified Platform Developer 1 or 2, etc.) preferred.
- ITIL experience a plus; ITIL Foundations certified preferred.
- Previous CRM Platform Development preferred.
- Prior experience migrating from legacy solutions (AS400, etc.) to Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) preferred.
- Prior experience with Lean or other Business Process Improvement frameworks is a plus.