|Published||July 21, 2022|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5 Years Object Oriented development experience in one or more, .Net/Java/C++
- 5 + years of experience with Eclipse IDE or 5+ years of MS Visual Studio experience.
- 5 years experience developing new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Experienced in highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Experienced in application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- 5+ years building Salesforce Applications including APEX and VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2).
- Experience in querying databases such as Oracle and queries using Force.com explorer.
- knowledge of Force.com Migration tool.
- good understanding of design patterns.
- Expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs
- This is a Lead Systems Engineer position in the WF Commercial Capital Salesforce CRM development group, currently supporting Wells Fargo Equipment Finance(WFEF), Commercial Dealership Financing(CDF) and Capital Finance line of businesses. This position will play a key role in building the next generation of SalesForce CRM application to cater the needs of multiple lines of businesses. The candidate will be responsible for design, development & testing of application.
The ideal candidate will serve as the technical consultant to business and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture and Development, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture/technology. The ideal candidate will have SalesForce/Apex Development experience. However, candidates who are proficient in any Object Oriented languages like .Net/Java/C++ and are willing and able to learn SalesForce will be considered. Candidates are expected to take ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.