|Published||July 13, 2022|
PACCAR, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905 and is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture, and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under its internationally recognized brands Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Your next career move is waiting at PACCAR whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services. Join the PACCAR team today!
The Manager – Salesforce Center of Excellence establishes and executes upon a vision to maximize the value of PACCAR’s Salesforce platform while contributing to business success. The Manager establishes architecture and design standards and ensures their consistent application. The Manager devises strategies in support of these objectives and builds and strengthens relations with business customers, other ITD departments and suppliers. The Manager plans, organizes and manages the development, implementation and support of PACCAR’s Salesforce environments.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Evangelizes the value of the Salesforce platform within PACCAR and leads in the design and realization of business processes in the platform.
- Effectively manages the Salesforce Center of Excellence team by identifying great talent, coaching and training, and developing individuals so that they can maximize their potential.
- Collaborates with Stakeholders to align Salesforce platform services with strategic business needs.
- Provides technical leadership to ensure scalability of Salesforce platform services.
- Maintains and prioritizes backlog of requests for system changes and enhancements.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative partnerships with customers, vendors, ITD departments, and others.
- Supports and grows PACCAR Agile Development process and mindset.
- Embodies and promotes PACCAR ITD values of Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, Commitment, Openness and Learning.
- 4+ years of management experience required.
- 6+ years of experience in systems development and implementation of Salesforce required.
- Strong leadership, organizational and critical problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interact with executive management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred