|Published||September 14, 2022|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
NET / Salesforce Software Engineer
We are seeking an experienced (mid-level 4-6 years) Software Engineer ( primarily middle-tier ) to join and help lead our growing IT organization, designing and developing custom Microsoft based on-prem and cloud applications. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. This role will have the ability to work on applications with full stack responsibilities in an environment that includes stateless API’s, Microsoft Azure services, and integration and custom development with Gartner “Magic Quadrant” platforms such as: Salesforce and Dell Boomi. If you love to work within a positive team environment, improve processes, product and user experiences then we are the place for you! Key Responsibilities: Design and develop high scale applications using modern technologies and techniques Design, develop, and unit test applications from across all layers (I.e. Data, integration, business logic, and UI/UX) Integrate and customize third-party SaaS services ( Salesforce and Dell Boomi ) and applications Work with the application development team to make decisions on tools, frameworks, and platforms Collaborate with IT team and business stakeholders at all levels on project delivery , Collaborate with the engineering team to devise, strengthen, implement new features, and support existing applications
We are moving to a salesforce platform and utilizing Dell Boomi as an integration platform
This is a direct hire in Charlotte NC – The range of pay is $115,000 - $130,000 salary and full benefits , we highly prefer candidates in Charlotte NC or within 100 miles of Charlotte for onsite requirements from time to time. The initially expectation will be onsite 1-2 days per week and then can be reduce to monthly onsite requirement. For someone that checks all the boxes we can consider EST candidates with nearly fully remote status.
• BS degree in computer science or related field required
• 4- 7 years of application development experience
• C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
• Web concepts and protocols (OpenAPI, REST, SSL/TLS, etc.)
• T-SQL and database design (normalization, indexing, query optimization)
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Integration and ETL tools (I.e. Dell Boomi)
• Experience implementing Azure DevOps Pipelines for CI builds and releases
Nice to Have:
- Strong networking and infrastructure knowledge or experience
- Experience with high scale architectures and concepts: microservices, queues, distributed systems and data sources, etc
- Full Stack Experience
- Dell Boomi
- Future State
• Business Acumen - knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information regarding data, analytics and business intelligence. Understands the purpose and stakeholders of practices, policies, procedures and systems.
• Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the visions; makes the vision shareable by everyone; can inspire and motivate.
• Strategic Agility - Strong strategic analytical skills with the ability to develop creative approaches to communications and problem solving, anticipating future impact and issues.
• Presentation Skills - translates complex data analysis into actionable, comprehensible material for diverse audiences in all formats, including formal presentations to large and/or senior teams, as well as informal one-on-one updates
• Managing and Measuring Work - establishes clear objectives and measures for self and others. Monitors and reports on progress and results. Sets benchmarks and ensures accountability.
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external customers. Gets first-hand internal customer information and uses it to improve processes and deliverables. Role-Specific:
• Analytical Thinking: Must have the ability to scrutinize and dissect facts and concepts in order to better understand an entire situation
• Action Oriented: Must enjoy environments possessing great challenge and requiring diligent work to accomplish deadline-oriented tasks
• Time Management: Must be able to maintain focus, obtain goals and complete tasks in a timely and effective manner
• Understanding Others: Must be able to recognize and appreciate the intricacies of how different teams’ function, as well as their intentions, needs and values, and is able to utilize this knowledge to better partner with and motive them
• Written Communication: Must be able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles, while consistently conveying messages in a way that creates the desired impact
Bachelor’s Degree Requirement: Yes