|Published||September 12, 2022|
Are you a customer obsessed professional looking for an opportunity to work across Sales and Service organizations to translate the vision of our business partners into solutions on the Salesforce CRM platform? Are you ready to make the leap to working in a new way that help teams develop great customer and associate experiences? If yes, come join Planning & Advice squad which is a critical part of the Salesforce CRM cohort within the Associate Digital Experience Product Area (Personal Investing) and tasked with enabling our Sales & Relationship associates to run their business in the pursuit of primacy, making life events simple for our clients and their families.
- Bachelor s in computer science or related major with 10+ years of CRM development experience or Master s in computer science or related major with 8+ years of CRM Development.
- Investment/financial services experience will be a plus.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and/or Certified Salesforce Developer
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant and/or Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Experience with AWS and other cloud-based development methodologies is preferred
- Knowledgeable in standard functions/ modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Financial Services Cloud
- Demonstrated experience with Force.com development platform
- Experience creating Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Web Component features.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers, Classes, Callouts, SOQL, Workflow Rules, Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Platform events.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Governor limits, Force.com development standard methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience of full Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
- Experience with Application build and deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools - Jenkins and Salesforce DX.
- Knowledge of RESTful API and micro services development along with Salesforce API integration
- Demonstrated experience of Salesforce.com administration and end user security requirements
- Experience with large scale system implementation, integration, interfaces, and data conversion
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile) and driving development platforms
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.