|Published||January 25, 2022|
|Location||Rolling Meadows, IL|
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
• Optimize and integrate Salesforce application with other systems and data sources;
• Create, manage and own the automation tasks for specific Salesforce instances (Sales and Marketing Cloud)
• Evaluate the necessary improvements to Salesforce to optimize the processes
• Understand the business solutions that are necessary for your modules within Salesforce.
• Commit to process optimization for those modules
• Owns the product roadmap for designated modules.
• Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Manage documentation of development, workflows and requirements
• Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
• Manage sprint and release planning.
• Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
• Solve product related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
• Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
• Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Identifies and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
• Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 year(s)
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or 8 years equivalent work experience
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
• Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition;
• 3+ years of experience with;
• Implementing/Integrating/Maintiaing Salesforce Platform
• Developing with Salesforce Platform;
• Management of stakeholders and their expectation
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
• Working with modern cloud-based systems
• Product Owner or Business Analyst Professional Certification is a plus (ex. PSPO, PBA, SAFe PO/PM, etc.)
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.