|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Title : Project Coordinator with Salesforce Experience
Location : New York, NY
Duration : 6+ months
- The Project Coordinator must be able to prepare and review and create reports for accuracy, provide analysis, reconcile discrepancies, and streamline operational and administrative processes to build efficiencies and optimize work processing.
- The coordinator will support energy efficiency programs implementation by performing tasks in monitoring, tracking, and processing applications and invoices towards achieving energy savings and energy demand reduction.
- This is a newly created position to support program expansion.
- Review pre-approval requests and project scope details
- Manage and coordinate all necessary project logistics
- Review historical projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficient computer skills
- Salesforce experience required
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to adhere to protocol
- Ability to build collaborative relationships inside and outside organization
- Work experience in Lighting, Electric Construction or Electric Operations disciplines required
- Must have excellent command of English language and communication skills
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple job assignments with changing priorities
- Strong Excel skills
- Data processing experience