|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The role requires CRM and Salesforce skills to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. The candidate is expected to help define the program, drive it until business outcomes are achieved and instill strong project discipline within the group. Experience with an Agile project methodology is a distinct advantage. Candidate ideally has a background and/or experience working with Healthcare Operations. Experience and understanding of Salesforce platform including Health Cloud would be desirable. Candidate will bridge business and technology groups to ensure business requirements are adequately met with technology solutions. A critical key to success is the ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy, leveraging Salesforce services
The ideal candidate will be self-directed, motivated and comfortable working in a fluid and fast paced environment with strong analytical, project management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at a detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to team and senior management
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading the successful implementation of large scale, transformative programs on the Salesforce platform.
- Set and manage business expectations specific to individual projects.
- Conduct regular alignment meetings with cross-functional, management, and business teams throughout project discovery and lifecycle.
- Provide timely updates, published status reports and elevate critical risks to project to the management and senior executive teams.
- Clearly understand project roles and communicate proactively to encourage teamwork and cooperation between cross-functional teams; mediate conflicts when necessary.
- Measure and track results, achieve business value and results.
- Delivery of projects within budget to agreed timeframes that meet or exceed Service Delivery standards.
- Working directly with the Salesforce Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Service Oriented Architecture Team, Test Manager, Implementation Vendor, Application Vendor and other stakeholders to ensure that all projects and changes are executed to highest quality meeting the stipulated business requirements and priorities.
- In collaboration with core Salesforce or implementation vendor team members, manage the scheduling of work packages into releases as per release management principles.
- Establish effective relationships with primary focal points for related systems and other functions to provide effective working solutions within the framework of standards/governance and architecture, ensuring correct and timely action is taken and adherence to all governance processes.
- Identify and promote innovations that will improve the overall value and cost-effectiveness of IT.
- Monitor the performance of vendors in accordance with company policies.
- Manage and control third parties and vendors so that contractual obligations are met and all costs are within budget. This includes proposals, contracts, deliverables, change requests, service levels, procedures and quality assurance, etc.
- Production of detailed project plans, communicating progress on all projects being undertaken by the Team.
- Act as the main point of contact for the implementation and rollout of global technical initiatives and changes, liaising between the center groups and the business organizations as required
Experience and Desired Skills:
As an experienced Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to have expertise in the following:
- At least eight (8)+ years of experience in project management, business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business solutions
- Fully focused in the achievement of business outcomes through adherence to best practice business disciplines
- Able to drive own projects and also support Lead business analysts running smaller projects within the program
- Demonstrated track record (at least 3+ years) of delivering medium and large, CRM and/or Salesforce projects
- Desirable experience in deploying Salesforce platform in a Healthcare environment
- Industry recognized Project Management certification (PMI, Prince 2 etc) is desirable but not essential.
- Salesforce certification a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in both Waterfall and Agile project development methods.
- Experience in deployment of Salesforce Sales Cloud solutions primarily, and Service Cloud solutions.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate agreements with multiple dependent stakeholders.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Strong computer application skills including Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio.
- Experience managing over $10M project budget, budget forecasting, change management.
- Effective budget control and financial forecasting.
- Develop steering committee material and lead steering committee meetings.
- Ability to identify problems and independently develop alternatives for resolution; averting problems by anticipating contingencies and raising issues at the right time.
- Tools Experience with Planview, Agility and MS Project.
- Healthcare Provider or Member experience is a Plus, including Health Cloud.
- Lead and collaborate with team solution and technical architects to identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at the early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- Safe Agile or PMP certification.
- Hands-on experience with agile / scrum methodology.
- Experience with collaborating with developers, offshore teams, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.