|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Specialty/Competency: IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: No
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Business Analysis - Practice Support team oversees Information Technology project lifecycles to help align our Information Technology solutions with our business needs by identifying and addressing gaps. As a part of the team, you’ll help optimise opportunity cost, document the right requirements to create solutions that meet user needs, improve efficiency by reducing rework, and shortening project timelines.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Data Migration Specialist will be responsible for managing, and executing all data migration activities with respect to our production environment. This includes territory onboarding data migration, data migration that supports new development activities, and production support data migration. This person will coordinate with team members on scheduling of upcoming data migration work, facilitating questions of the data migration team, and updating relevant stakeholders of status updates.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT system/software development and project management processes
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
Salesforce Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud consultant
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader working on software development projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Demonstrating experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success;
- Demonstrating expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, primarily Sales Cloud as well as the Force.com Platform and Lightning;
- Demonstrating experience with Salesforce configuration, including permissioning, object relationships, triggers, workflow, and front-end configuration;
- Showing experience defining functional/technical design, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs;
- Documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, sequence diagrams, etc. Experience in designing and software components and having a background in Salesforce functional design & architecture;
- Understanding of when to use configuration vs customization;
- Managing against timelines, and deadlines and be able to work well under pressure;
- Understanding of existing functionality (client management, access control model, opportunity functionality, marketing cloud, Risk, AFSetc). Both technical and business perspectives;
- Coordinating with Data Migration developers to understand current status of activities, new requests, and to help problem solve if issues arise;
- Communicating with Dev, QA, Support, and Business and IT Stakeholder teams of data migration status
- Taking ownership of the data migration team schedule; Assignment of data migration user stories; Team Capacity planning; Status reporting back to stakeholders; and,
- Using of project management tool (pForce)for user stories, and reporting primarily.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.