|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Remote Salesforce CPQ Senior BSA | Santa Clara, CA | Benefits, Bonus, Remote
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: April 26, 2021
As a Salesforce CPQ Senior BSA for my client's award winning company, you will join a team of Salesforce.com experts and You will work in an instance of Salesforce Lightning, working with a team of Administrators, Architects, Developers, and Analysts to support my client's instance of Salesforce CPQ. Experience integrating Salesforce CPQ is highly valued, and support of Salesforce CPQ is required.
- Experience working in a functional Salesforce.com position
- Highly proficient with Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick CPQ)
- Salesforce Administrator & CPQ Specialist highly preferred, not required
- Extensive experience conducting discovery sessions with Sales teams and executives
- Highly proficient in translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Be a great team member!
- Act as a key point of contact for Salesforce CPQ requirements and functionality
- Question around and offer solutions to business issues by translating business to technical requirements in an efficient manner
- Confidently act as a key functional resource for an agile project team, with the ability to work on 2 or more projects concurrently
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($110k-$130k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Remote Salesforce CPQ Senior BSA.