|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Our client is looking for Salesforce Developers with a strong consulting background to work remotely, who can also report to their San Francisco office 20-30% of the time, post-COVID. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of imperative Salesforce development experience. Right now, the role would be open to Green Card holders and US Citizens.
The opportunity would be a direct-hire role with our client, with salary expectations of $125k, based on candidate experience. Interested? Then please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
Direct-hire Salesforce Developer - Remote 20-30% travel to San Francisco (post-COVID) - $125kRole is a full-time, permanent opportunity (no C2C). Role is open to Green Card holders and US Citizens at this time.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
- Familiarity with agile delivery methodologies
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales, Service, Marketing)
- Sales, Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, eCommerce, Communities certifications and project experience preferred
- Development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components
- Development experience with integration middleware platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica, or Jitterbit
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience performing Salesforce consulting implementations preferred
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel to client-site
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspective