|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
REMOTE Implementation Consultant with SaaS and Salesforce experience needed immediately for a great startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a growing SaaS startup focused on providing a mobile solution that is making a difference around the world!
Why join us?
We have a great culture, amazing benefits and generous PTO! You will have room to grow in this role and can work remotely with occasional travel.
We are looking for a consultant to work on implementation projects and working with the project team to ensure a successful project delivery where the customer achieves their intended business value outcomes. This will involve collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements, advising around Salesforce, perform hands on configuration (not code) of the solution, prepare and delivering customer-specific training on how to best utilize the end to end solution, and lead the project team in validating the solution is functional for final deployment. In this role you will be working closely with Solution Architects, Project Managers, Customer Success and Customers.
- Writing clear User Stories to outline the business requirements in customer-friendly terms
- Documenting and mapping “As-Is” and “To-be” business process requirements, using LucidChart, Visio, or similar tool (or working with a BA to achieve this if a BA is assigned to the Project)
- Consulting to the Customer on how to maximize the benefit of our Platform to achieve their process flows and determining which requirements best map into which core functions based on best practices.
- Driving customer engagement in decision-making around a preferred final solution based on your advice and best practices
- Demonstrating and presenting to the Customer stakeholder group how the proposed solution fits their requirements for example in end of sprint demo’s.
- Be the go between for the technical solution as outlined by the Solution Architect and the Customer stakeholders
- Configure our Platform and/or Salesforce to meet the ‘configuration-based’ requirements and work with the Technical Development team as they complete ‘development-based’ requirements.
- Test the built solutions against the documented business requirements
- Provides guidance to customer stakeholders for UAT (overview of test cases and data requirements for end-to-end testing)
- Support Solution Architect team during Discovery phases, and Project Manager during Build & Test phases
- Working with the wider Project Team to prepare an deliver a handover to Customer Success and Tech Support teams on Project Completion
- 3+ years experience in software business analysis or consulting
- 5+ years practical experience documenting & mapping requirements using user stories and process maps (using a formal notation methodology)
- 2+ years of practical Salesforce experience at an administrator-level
- 2+ years experience collecting business requirements from External Customers
- Must have a demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver training sessions to customers
- Must have strong presentation skills at all levels of the company including C-Suite
- 1+ year experience working with Agile Project Delivery teams
- Preferred candidates have the ability to demo solutions
- Preferred candidates have experience leading customers through change with a strong working knowledge of change management best practices
- Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite i.e. - JIRA, Confluence
- Preferred candidates will have understanding of deployment best practice including the migration of Salesforce change sets from development and testing into production
- Preferred candidates will understand Salesforce data security (Ex: role hierarchies and rules sharing)
- Preferred candidates will have experience doing data loading into Salesforce
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.