|Published||June 24, 2022|
Skills: 4+ yrs SF Admin + Certs
Salary: 120-150k base + 5% bonus + strong benefits
We are dedicated to creating game-changing AI, cloud based SaaS solutions to be used by tens of thousands of businesses nationwide everyday. Read on for details on a stellar opportunity to join a company in growth mode!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Everyone has a voice! Leaders have open door policy and welcome input and ideas for all employees
- Great work life balance and trong team culture!
- High growth mode so lots of career growth
- No two days will be the same - wear lots of hats and you'll constantly be learning
What You Will Be Doing
- You'll be our Salesforce SME and will supoprt sales and customer success teams
- You will own CPQ and will support all changes, modifications and updates
- Design the platform, processes and datastructures for Salesforce
- Develop new business logic
- Develop and own best practices
- Identify and resolve operational Salesforce issues
What You Need for this Position
4+ yrs Salesforce Administration in addition to:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- CPQ experience
- Experience with workflows and process buildings and is technical enough to build flows
Nice To Have
What's In It for You
Competitive base, 5% bonus, equity, unlimited PTO, work from home stipend, 401k with 4% match immediately vested, healthcare, dental, vision and more!
So, if you are a Senior Salesforce Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sally Janavicius
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ2-SF-ADMIN-blL834 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sally Janavicius - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.