|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Kforce's client, a growing nationwide company, is seeking a Remote Senior Apptus CPQ Salesforce Developer. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager. This position is 100% remote.
In this role, the candidate will deliver innovative SaaS technology solutions by analyzing business needs and developing solutions on the Apttus Salesforce.com platform. They will also work on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integration projects and will work closely with product owners, solution architects, testers and DevOps engineers.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical designs for the Apttus Salesforce platform
- Develop components on the Apttus Salesforce platform both point-and-click and customizations on Lightning and Lightning components (Java-script and HTML), Apex, Visual Force, API, Force.com and workflows on force.com
- Apply technical expertise across the project lifecycle, from leading user story points estimation to the design, build, test, and deployment of solutions
- Build configurations and customizations on Salesforce, Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Order Management (OM) components
- Analyze Apttus CPQ, CLM, OM configurations, and workflows to troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) on Apttus, Salesforce, and other AppExchange components and connectors
- Perform technical fit/gap analysis on the Apttus CPQ application to support new initiatives and products
- Review code, lead refactoring activities, and provide guidance to vendors and other developers
- Work on DevOps and automation initiatives on the Salesforce platform
- Plan and sequence release deployment activities in coordination with Release Management
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, and dependency management