|Date Posted||May 17, 2021|
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
A career in our Digital Cloud and Intel Automation practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.Our team helps companies manage risks on their journey to a more digitally integrated environment which enables them to better harness new technologies and the flexibility of the cloud. You’ll focus on helping clients gain value across their technology ecosystem by addressing risks tied to systems, security, data, reporting, and programmes.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) of experience in Salesforce controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing and Salesforce certification.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Interfacing with clients as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist involving, designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of the Salesforce platform-core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules and/or bolt-on products for a global network of professional services firms;
- Understanding and interfacing with clients on projects involving SDLC for Salesforce product implementations, configurations solutions - e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with facilitating core Salesforce and Shield, other GRC applications and technologies, and industry-specific modules/products;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships; and,
- Performing as a team leader, especially leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to Salesforce product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas:
- Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies, leveraging thorough project management skills in relation to Salesforce projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverable schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within Shield;
- Collaborating with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in Salesforce related and Shield related implementations; and,
- Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, respecting the work-life quality of team members, including providing candid meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.