|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
IDR is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join one of their Top Clients in Austin, TX and work on an important COVID-related project! The Salesforce Administrator perform administrative and support work for Vaccine Event Management on our clients’ Salesforce platform. This role will be responsible for Level 2 and Level 3 support and troubleshooting of customer tickets. The Administrator will work closely with developers focused on programming applications and web-services based on the industry's leading open source platforms and cloud-based technologies.
This will be a LONG-TERM opportunity that will start REMOTE!
- 6 years’ experience supporting Enterprise Applications including Level 2 and Level 3 troubleshooting
- 4 years’ experience in Salesforce administration in an Enterprise Environment
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using Agile software development methodologies.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Architect Certification
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row