|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
- 3+ years Administrative experience with a minimum 500-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management and platform maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience programming or supporting in Triggers , Apex Code and Visualforce Pages
- Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, lightning and Web Services
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, AppExchange, Wave Analytics and Salesforce Communities.
- Experience in handling field creation requests, validation rule implementation, workflow implementation, new record types and Approval flows.
- Experience with sandbox and production deployments
- Good understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and security model
- Experience with database concepts and data modelling capabilities
- Understanding of best practices regarding Salesforce implementations, including design patterns, release management, deployment strategies, and testing best practices
- Familiarity with source control and release management and experience using source control tools (eg. Git and Jenkins).
- Demonstrated ability to manage overall business initiative or several components of a large, complex project with direct experience in Agile and Scrum;
- Must be a self-starter and Salesforce enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Familiarity with SOX protocols, Change Management and Release Management principles and processes.
- Salesforce Developer Certified (PD1) and Salesforce Administrator (201).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Master's degree in relevant business or technical discipline.
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Certification.
- Experience working with and certification in Adobe CQ (AEM), including troubleshooting complex AEM authoring issues
- Hands on and working knowledge with Unix/Linux based systems; proficient in scripting and command line
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178