|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
Position: Salesforce Admin (Mid-Level)
Location: Hartford, CT
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months to start
- We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and help managing the product road map.
- Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
- We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project.
- The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- In this position you will work in a small team that manages multiple Salesforce Orgs with significant impact to businesses and private citizens.
This is Us
- Our goal is to improve access to our programs and services.
- When you join the team, you’ll be part of a team extending the enterprise architecture, solutions adoption, governance, and operations creating simple experiences personalized for everyone.
- If you enjoy solving complex problems with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, then this is the place for you.
Experiences Required for This Role
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules with a strong emphasis on security
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Handle user support tickets, monitor and improve user adoption with ongoing user training and maintain technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including MuleSoft, IBM FileNet, Box, Payment platforms, Antivirus solutions
Qualifications and Background
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Community and Service clouds
- Strong integration experience with Mulesoft API layer
- Strong integration experience with SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Training end users and key stakeholders
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Experience with Einstein chatbot, live agent, knowledgebase
- Active in the Salesforce community
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.