|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: *W2 Candidates Only - Cannot Support C2C*
Are you passionate about Salesforce? We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to provide solutions and build our Salesforce platform. You will partner with engineering, business analysts, and business partners to build a world-class application to improve productivity and customer experience.
• Work with other engineers, analysts, and business stakeholders.
• Follow project plans with detailed task distribution and execute projects using Agile methodologies.
• Identify risks associated with component or application implementation
• Keep current with trends and technological innovations in the agricultural industry and make appropriate development recommendations.
• Manage and provide production support.
• Document and communicate system limitations and business rules.
• Coordinate and deploy system enhancements into production with the development team.
• Identify and implement process improvements and cost savings opportunities.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years’ experience Salesforce platform experience
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Experience development experience using Lightning Components, Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, or other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
• Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
• 3-5 current Salesforce Certifications (Admin, App Builder & Sales/Service/Community Clouds)
• Familiarity with financial / software industry requirements
• Experience successfully implementing third party vendors / add-ons
• Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM
• Thrives in self-directed learning environment
• Demonstrable experience or Salesforce certifications in at least one of: Marketing Cloud, Maps (MapAnything), Field Service Lightning, and Mulesoft highly desired
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]