|Date Posted||January 29, 2021|
Location: Taunton, MA
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their team in the South Shore area of Massachusetts. This role has great remote flexibility.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Retail, Retail Sales Manager and Salesforce Architect for initiatives with implementation.
- Effectively cooperate with business teams on all Salesforce enabled and non-enabled business lines, both on-site and off-site to assist in completion of Salesforce project results.
- This includes working with in the requirements of each business segment, and executing tasks related to successful Salesforce.com adoption by the users.
- Support Financial Services Cloud implementation by maintaining business requirements and workflow.
- Gather sales and marketing reporting requirements and translate them into Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Perform weekly operational duties in support of Salesforce, including data quality tasks.
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, data imports, page layout design, and workflow rules within the context of the Salesforce platform.
- Assist in developing data movement strategies and implementing data cleansing/data quality tools
- Assist in data migration from existing systems and existing non retail business line Salesforce dashboard reports into Retail only results in Salesforce.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required Skills and Experience: 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred.
- Einstein Analytics experience preferred. Experience working with organizations with 75 or more sites preferred.
- Function as an SFDC Administrator, responsible for supporting the solution design including all SFDC data components, and reporting.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools including data import wizard, data loader, and desktop integration applications such as Salesforce for Outlook.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]