|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Salesforce Administrator applicants for immediate hire. This is a Six-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying.
Our client has expanded the reach of professional organizations for over 20 years. They are a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE). Today they are the largest company in their space, nationwide.
The Salesforce Administrator for our team in this position will perform user account maintenance, data imports, reports and dashboards, workflows, respond to internal Helpdesk requests, maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings and other routine tasks.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Maintain the integrity of the salesforce data base by performing database tasks and duplication cleansing
- Build custom reports and dashboards to help each department make more informed and tactical decisions
- Help tailor the Salesforce experience for several groups of users based on unique business requirements
- Collaborate with IT department to complete regular internal system audits, prepare for upgrades, prepare data needs and other integrations based on organizational changes and business requests
- Collaborate with IT department to coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new Salesforce development requests
- Research changes in upcoming versions of internal business systems and other integrated applications; providing recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Document release notes, test plans, and use cases as well as creating and updating how-tos and Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in training with users and grow the Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
- Collaborate with all business units within E&I to support a culture of continuous improvement and consistent Salesforce adoption
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Job Order ID: 161770