|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
This is regarding an excellent job opportunity with my client...
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12 Months
· View Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform
· Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
· Implement custom platform development with integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and data migration
· Managing Salesforce Application Releases using SFDX
· Maintaining and adding features to Jenkins automation
· Create and maintain code base/branching with functional teams using Git
· Working closely with functional teams to resolve build problems/merge conflicts/test failures
· Static Code Analysis for code base and collaborate with teams to have them fixed.
· Having a solid understanding of CI/CD Processes • Planning and executing scheduled releases for multiple functional teams
· Maintaining release notes for each release
· Take ownership and continuous improvement of the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation
· Promoting code between environments from Development through QA, UAT, and Production.
· Design and Integrate Salesforce using middleware with SOAP/REST • Familiar with Salesforce Integration patterns.
· Deep design, application architecture and product development expertise with CI-CD background •
· Strong in Apex, Visual Force, Aura and Lightning Web Components
· Strong Git Or Bitbucket experience with complex branching strategy
· Experience with Salesforce APIs (Metadata, Tooling, Enterprise, Partner, Bulk)
· Experience with SFDX • Experience with Salesforce Managed and Second Generation Packages • Experience with Static Code Analysis tools such as SonarQube or similar tool.
· Experience with Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Demand Tools, workbench, etc)
· Experience with Jenkins with Groovy and/or Shell scripting languages
· Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and Metadata API
Salesforce Admin Certified, Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Certification preferred.
Preferred Qualifications ·
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field · Experience in a retail or consumer organization
Please send me your updated resume and expected rate.