|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a Salesforce Developer for a contract-to-hire position in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The successful candidate will be maintaining
and enhancing Salesforce for 200+ users in multiple lines of business.
- Identify, define, and implement solutions in response to the needs of Salesforce users to resolve issues.
- Enhance Salesforce functionality and usability to improve adoption by users and increase ROI of the platform.
- Help deliver the enterprise Salesforce strategy and contribute to its evolution.
- Employs working system knowledge and
time estimating techniques to gather and develop estimates for project
forecasting and budgeting.
Facilitates appropriate sessions with stakeholders to gather functional and
non-functional requirements which can be used to identify and document current
and future-state processes and needs.
Monitor and identify trends in Salesforce.com adoption and utilization. Keep
abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- Ensure prompt and complete
resolution of technical challenges and business issues that have been
escalated, coordinating with internal teams to meet customer needs, while
managing customer expectations.
Share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal
projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for
Collaborate on enterprise architecture as well
as functional and technical design sessions with stakeholders.
Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex requests or projects involving
multiple stakeholder groups and systems.
Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in
Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.