|Date Posted||April 3, 2021|
Salesforce Technical Administrator ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products. Manage the various Salesforce environments -- Prod, QA, Sandboxes. Manage organization wide defaults and configurations. Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups. Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing. Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data. Maintaining the Sales Cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards. Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases. Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables. Manage production deployments.
- Through knowledge and experience in all aspects of salesforce configuration and functional/technical capabilities
- Create and manage objects, fields, page layouts, record types, workflows, approval processes, validation rules etc.
- Experience in maintaining user roles, profiles and security settings
- Experience in handling multiple projects/tasks
- Experience in implementing monitoring services to identify issues proactively
- Experience with database and data model concepts
- Experience in sandbox, production deployments and CI/CD technologies and processes
- Strong team player