|Location||Burr Ridge, IL|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Come join a growing business in the entertainment industry!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex Dickinson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
My client is a well known player in the entertainment and gambling industry. Currently they are growing their Salesforce team including admins and architects.
Why join us?
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account management, report and dashboard management, configuring objects and workflows, and other Salesforce tasks.
• Participate in requirement discovery, analysis, solutioning, deployment and testing.
• Adhere to standard business change management and documentation processes, standards and guidelines.
• Provide end-user support and prepare or contribute to end-user training efforts.
• Act as a Salesforce Subject-Matter-Expert in managing system and process changes.
• Help shape Salesforce to meet project objectives, departmental needs and business goals.
• Communicate with teammates to design cohesive project strategies.
• Follow Agile project management methodology and participate in project grooming sessions and stand-ups.
• Perform other duties as assigned by IT Salesforce Director.
- Salesforce Certification: Administrator.
• Business process support and/or analysis and/or user support experience.
• Strong communication skills, able to interact with both end-users and stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work with a team of Salesforce programming and declarative experts, data scientists, technical architects and other 3rd party resources.
• Strong analytical and problem—solving experience.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.