|Date Posted||September 12, 2021|
Nesco Resource has partnered with a growing Financial Services organization that is implementing Salesforce and need a Salesforce Administrator who can 'own' the platform. This is a direct hire position and can be worked 100% remote.
The main responsibilities include:
- Confirms optimal implementation and performance of Salesforce across all facets of the organization. Assists in training & skillset growth across the organization.
- Handles all administrative functions including user account maintenance, data imports, reports and dashboards, workflows, respond to internal Helpdesk requests, maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings and other routine tasks.
- Manages Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Collaborates with other departments for the evaluation, scope, and completion of new Salesforce development requests. Helps tailor the Salesforce experience for several groups of users based on unique business requirements.
- Builds custom reports and dashboards to help each department make more informed and tactical decisions.
- Imports sales department leads, contacts, and other data. Maintains the integrity of the Salesforce data base by performing database tasks and duplication cleansing.
- Evaluates and installs new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documents processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Grows knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends while consistently providing input on how to improve internal efficiencies.
- Any other special projects, tasks or duties as assigned.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years' experience in sales operations, CRM administrator or sales support.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment. Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Extensive experience in the administration, customization, maintenance, and support of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs, specifically Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Proficient with Microsoft Windows 10 operating system as it relates to the operation, function, and staff support of Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Self-sufficient, self-motivated, reliable, and takes initiative. Strong team player with excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.