|Date Posted||January 4, 2022|
WHO WE ARE
Come join our Technology Team and start reimagining the future of the automotive aftermarket. We are a highly motivated tech-focused organization, excited to be amid dynamic innovation and transformational change. Driven by Advance’s top-down commitment to empowering our team members, we are focused on delighting our Customers with Care and Speed, through delivery of world class technology solutions and products.
We value and cultivate our culture by seeking to always be collaborative, intellectually curious, fun, open, and diverse. You will be a key member of a growing and passionate group focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects building enterprise capabilities across Advance Auto Parts.
The Salesforce Administrator will manage the day-to-day administration of the Salesforce application, provision users, work with business executives and users for changes to configuration, develop new solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business needs, and work with consulting partners on larger projects. This role will also work with Salesforce developers and Infrastructure teams to resolve critical issues and collaborate with service providers. The successful candidate will be working and thriving in an agile environment, be supported in speaking up to share ideas, and will be empowered to deliver upon process/functional improvements and proactive change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Knowledge of SFDC and how to leverage the tool to fulfill business requirements
- With minimal guidance can design, develop, test, document, and deploy quality business solutions based upon business requirements as well as industry best practices
- Proficient in design, configuration, and administration, including, but not limited to, custom fields, page layouts, formula fields, general Salesforce mobile application configuration, Data Loader, email templates
- Provision and deprovision user accounts
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide root cause analysis
- Create and maintain clear and concise functional and technical documents, standard operating procedures, diagrams, and support documentation
- Minimum of 2 years’ Salesforce Admin experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting Salesforce.com configuration and customization
- 1+ years of experience with change/release management within the SFDC application preferred
- 1+ years of experience with the AppExchange tools desired
- Experience creating SQL queries using Oracle database
- Ability to analyze, structure, and interpret large quantities of raw data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced project-oriented environment
- Self-driven with strong problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive and interactive nature towards research, analysis, and development, asking probing questions
- Proactive and willing to contribute ideas. Not afraid to ask questions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills given this position will interact with various levels of the Business and IT
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and hands-on work style
- Able to maintain efficiency and positive attitude in the face of challenging and competing deadlines
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- This position will not be responsible for managing a team or direct reports.