|Published||June 18, 2022|
Salesforce Developer needed with CPQ experience for Healthcare analytics company! 100% Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mike Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded nearly 12 Years ago, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates the path to commercial success in the healthcare market, so you can identify where to go next.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
As a Salesforce Administrator you will lead the CRM build, will serve as the in-house Salesforce expert, and will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the platform. The Salesforce Developer will interface with teams across the organization to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes related to the CRM, all while balancing multiple ongoing projects and dealing with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively leverage Salesforce and CPQ configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Manage the Salesforce and CPQ project and enhancement backlog
- Serve as a key subject matter expert
- Launch new products and product bundles
- Oversight and management of (one) Salesforce Systems Coordinator.
Should know some of the following
- CPQ admin
- Salesforce cloud
- Salesforce Lightning
- Flow and Process Builder
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.