|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
Ref ID: 00900-0011484395
Classification: Systems Analyst
Compensation: $85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is currently hiring for a Salesforce Administrator for a client in Buckhead. This is a direct hire position.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for managing sales operations data, reporting function and underlying data within the Salesforce application. The candidate must be hands-on with proven experience in developing and enhancing Salesforce.com in a global environment. The role will function as part administrator and analyst performing business analysis in addition to Salesforce Administration. The successful candidate will understand business requirements and translate them to effective solutions in support of our business operations.
1) Own all reporting and analytics functions within Salesforce.
2) Create and maintain custom reporting and dashboards within Salesforce.
3) Manage inventory of sales operations and financial reports.
4) Partner with Leadership to optimize reporting and analysis.
5) Assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
6) Make recommendations on best practices for using Salesforce.
7) Work to understand other business processes internally and make recommendations for leveraging the Salesforce platform to address those business needs.
8) Stay current with Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
9) Maintain and monitor all data and data integrations between Salesforce and other systems and files.
10) Answer ad-hoc analytic questions and train users to self-serve with standard reports.
11) Champion the Company’s values.
12) Perform other duties or special projects as required.