|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Salary: Annual salaried position
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator (715242) for a full time perm position, 100% Remote, contact Brian at 732.497.4294, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the Information Technology team that is responsible for the overall support and maintenance of our Salesforce CRM platform used by the sales teams of our various market segments. In supporting Salesforce, this role will collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders including power users, sales team leadership, IT leadership, and a third-party responsible for technical application management. The Salesforce Administrator will interface directly with our commercial teams to ensure that we are capitalizing on the full functionality of the system, address reported questions and issues, promote system adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and manage system changes. Strong communication and organizational skills are required, as is a strong analytical approach to solving problems.
The Salesforce Administrator will report directly to the Manager, Commercial Applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Day-to-day administration and support of the Salesforce CRM system
• Development of custom reports and dashboards
• User security administration including administering user security profiles, grant/removal of licenses, and maintaining security sharing rules and security levels
• Create custom objects such as creating screens, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, approvals, custom fields, relationships, and reports/dashboards
• Manage changes to the Salesforce application in accordance with established change control processes in order to fulfill the requirements of our commercial teams while maintaining the uniformity offered by a single CRM system
• Manage new releases and their rollout to our commercial teams
• Influence business teams on how to maximize the Salesforce CRM application. Perform gap analysis of current Salesforce environment and provide recommendations for improvement that assist the business teams in achieving their goals and objectives.
• Assist in the implementation of Salesforce CRM to newly acquired organizations
• 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration or other CRM experience
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce CRM and have successfully expanded those capabilities through the use of custom code and/or integration with external systems
• Strong reporting background using standard Salesforce reporting functionality
• Salesforce Administrator certification is highly preferred
• Detail oriented and self-starter – must be able to work independently
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple assignments, activities and projects.
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
people powered business solutions
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]