|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Experis' client is a Linux-based leader of enterprise data center, high-performance computing and cloud computing solutions. We are looking for a Certified Salesforce Administrator to join their team based in Fremont, CA on a full-time, direct hire basis. This position may be performed remotely from anywhere within the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Due to federal regulations, candidates for this role must have US Citizenship to be eligible.
The certified Salesforce Administrator manages Salesforce, ensuring full business-process support to the enterprise. Manages all aspects of SFDC, including integration with other ERP systems. The Salesforce Administrator is a Salesforce generalist and power user. The Salesforce Administrator will gather business requirements from marketing and sales to build solutions and execute in accordance with industry best practices.
Ideal candidates have previous experience with all aspects of Salesforce solutions from architecting, implementing, and documenting, and will have daily accountability for top-down and inside-out ownership, troubleshooting, maintenance, and end user training.
- Manages all aspects of our Salesforce platform Day-to-day operational help with syncing issues, address validation issues
- Support for Sales and Marketing Executives for creating dashboards, reports, and analytics
- Utilize sales analytics to help support forecasts and quotas
- Help to grow the skill set within our Org, empowering our own user base
- Develop and maintain a set of policies and procedures for managing users, roles, profiles
- Assist with documenting our business practices and procedures
- Manage communication around system updates
- Manage backups and multiple sandboxes
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the ERP system
- Certified Salesforce Administrator strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems
- 5+ years experience Salesforce/ as a technical professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Moderate to extensive keyboard activity required.
Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)