|Date Posted||July 25, 2020|
Location: Houston, TX
The Judge Group has an opportunity for a Salesforce Business Analyst with good knowledge of SFDC Administration.
• 6+ years of Business Applications Analyst experience supporting business functions around Sales Force/SFDC
• Proven Salesforce.com integration and administrative skills. Familiarity with Salesforce.com Integration components for SFDC ( for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
• 4+ Years of experience in requirement gathering, understand and translate business requirements into functional requirements and solutions in Salesforce.
• 4+ Years of strong experience in SFDC Admin
• 4+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM (Administration/configuration/scripting/workflow)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• 4+ years of experience in client facing role in interacting with business to understand Business requirements.
• Proficient with technology, including office applications, sales force automation, database systems, executing data imports, running exports, merging records, and running reports
• Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed;
• Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing
• Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
• Provide application users with technical support;
• Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Ability to design and implement new business processes leveraging and integrating across applications like CPQ, Salesforce etc
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Good organization and time management skills
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]