|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
• Provide administration, support, troubleshooting, maintenance, and custom configuration of Salesforce.com.
• Collaborate with IT and business to develop and deploy updates, enhancements, and new system functionality including the creation of new custom and standard objects, reports, dashboards formulas, triggers, and workflows. Coordinate and/or assist with functional UAT and QA of new CRM system features. Develop training materials and user documentation and help maintain ongoing documentation of processes/repositories as business needs evolve or features are added.
• Acts as a liaison between the user and the CRM technology, implement solutions that meet the business needs and improve data quality.
• Diagnose and resolve Salesforce support requests from end users. Manage security, users, roles, profiles, layouts, groups, sharing rules and other setup options across business areas.
• Support, maintain, and enhance other third-party applications within the CRM ecosystem. This includes, but is not limited to Seismic, Geopointe, and Timetrade.
• Serve as a SME for Salesforce.com capabilities and best practices, work closely with business partners and IT to achieve the full capabilities of the Salesforce.com platform and other ecosystem applications.
• Prepare files and upload data into Salesforce.com using data loader or other third-party tools.