|Date Posted||February 26, 2021|
Renaissance Life & Health is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator & Data Analytics Specialist to join our growing team!
The Salesforce Administrator & Data Analyst Specialist collects, organizes, analyzes, and disseminates the data and reporting needed by the organization to analyze sales results and the performance of local markets to ensure profitable growth of all Renaissance product lines. This position will also be the administrator of Renaissance’s Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform.
What must I possess to qualify?
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or business related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in insurance industry – group insurance ancillary benefits experience preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products –in particular MS Excel and MS Access
- High proficiency with SQL preferred
- Experience using business intelligence applications and other data analysis tools
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience