|Date Posted||October 22, 2020|
Kforce has a client in the Richmond, CA area that is looking for a Salesforce Systems Administrator/Developer to join their team for a potential long-term project opportunity of high priority for the client! Local candidates preferred!
They are migrating all their customer data from their homegrown system, to Salesforce. They have custom reports setup in their legacy (SQL based) system related to sales leads & sales data for their Designers and they would like to replicate these existing reports into Salesforce. There is currently a development partner who is doing the groundwork for the initial report capabilities but need this person to come in and take ownership of, and build out, the rest of the reporting requirements. This Salesforce Admin/Dev will to focus on advanced reporting, both the creation, setup and maintenance.
- Managing all system customization and reporting in Salesforce
- Creating workflows (notifications & triggers), reports, dashboards, validation rules, permission sets
- Developing with Apex triggers, light Apex and Visualforce code, and Lightning components
- Managing integrations (including 3rd party apps, ERP systems, etc.) and data migrations (Data Loader)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to gathering business requirements
- Collaborating with a team of Salesforce admins and software developers