|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
This professional will work on-site in Lenexa, KS (when we are back at the office).
Salesforce Administrator, the role:
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the administration and customization of Salesforce throughout the organization. Responsibilities include design/architecture; data cleansing, merging, de-duplication, streamlining; complex customization and reporting; process optimization and automation. Other responsibilities include end user training to both existing and new users; consulting with end-users to analyze and understand user needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements. This role requires strong data analysis skills and the ability to determine key metrics, analyzing results, gaining insights, trending, and making recommendations to management based on those results.
The Salesforce Administrator will provide technical strategy and direction to ensure the Salesforce application aligns with, and meets business requirements. This professional will lead the overall management of the system and will provide best practices and recommendations for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement. In addition, the Salesforce Administrator will participate in process improvement analysis.
- Analyzes, designs, configures, develops, tests and implements functionality within Salesforce.
- Team lead on system architecture structure management, security and maintenance
- Supports and drives new opportunities to further develop the Salesforce.com implementation
- Acts as a technical interface between IT, business users and suppliers
- Manages ongoing production support requests and administrative needs of users
- Works with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the database to support additional business processes or functions
- Ability to administer all avenues of Salesforce.com
- Identify available/current functionalities within Salesforce.com
- Automate and improve data reporting, quality, and governance while providing expertise in effective daily, weekly and monthly reporting, dashboard and metric design
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users, at all levels
- Review and understand general organization drivers and context for development projects and assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
- Oversee the feature request/support backlog and work with manager to prioritize and execute on it.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features. Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in the context of the Salesforce application
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Saleforce.com administration within an organization.
- 2+ years managing business data with a demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in a matrix environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Project management/governance skills
- Strong problem solving, proactive thinking and analytical skills, self-motivated, independent worker
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Outstanding team player with ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance business priorities and think proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to present effectively to all levels within an
- Demonstrated ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical backgrounds.
- Experience working with vendors/partners to configure/develop software applications externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or Finance and/or equivalent work experience is preferred
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Object-oriented programming (Java, C++, etc.)
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.